Furniture guide of the Federal Environment Agency
This informative guide tells you what you should look out for when buying furniture if you want to furnish your home in a healthy and sustainable way.
Healthy and environmentally friendly furnishing
Guidebook of the Federal Environment Agency
Here you will find answers to these questions:
- How do I, as a consumer, recognise environmentally friendly furniture that enables healthy living?
- What should I look for when buying furniture?
- What is furniture actually made of?
- Is furniture a significant source of indoor air pollution?
- Why are the "Blue Angel" and the "Golden M" reliable product labels?
- How do I find the right product choice?
- Why quality is decisive for a long product life?
- Where to put disused furniture?